Design Research Methodology - Research


01.05.19 - 15.05.19 (Week 4 - Week 7)
Tamara Audrey Saputra (0335846)
Design Research Methodology
Research


Lecture

Week 6 | 01.05.19


Instruction



Critical Reviews

Week 4

We were briefed about our next stage of research which is this critical review. We were required to analyze critically 10 journal articles that are related to our chosen topic in our proposal and complete 1 full critical review by next week.

Week 5

This week is a public holiday. I started off by gathering all the 10 journal articles from various sources and completed 1 full review using the guidelines given in Times.

Week 6

Feedback: After showing the critical review I've done, Dr. Yati told me to include more of my opinion into the essay and that I should have finished at least 2-3 reviews since last week was a public holiday.

I was also confused between inductive and deductive reasoning, hence, I asked Dr. Yati about it to have a better understanding of it.  

Week 7

I managed to finish all of the 10 critical reviews. Below is the compiled document of the essay:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advance Typography - Final Compilation & Reflection

Advanced Typography - Exercises

Advance Typography - Project 1