Interactive Design - Project 1


18.04.19 - 25.07.19 (Week 3 - Week 4)
Tamara Audrey Saputra (0335846)
Interactive Design
Project 1


Lectures

Lecture 1:

18.04.19 (Week 3)

In this class, Mr. Shamsul explained to us about the origin and of the web and the internet who invented it.

We were also reminded about the importance of usability to all users. Including those who have color blindness/ visually impaired and hearing deficiency.


Instruction



Landing Page | Week 3
18.04.19



For our first project, we are expected to create a landing page for any person of our choice. I decided to create one for a local band called "The Overtunes".

Target Audience: Anyone who wants to know more about the band.
Goal: To get people to watch their new MV, stream their songs, and buy concert tickets.

Since my website is about music artist. I decided to look up at Spotify and Bruno Mars website for visual reference and content.

The followings are the sketches I made:



The followings are the assets which some I downloaded and made in Illustrator.


After settling with all the assets, I proceed to compose it in Photoshop.




Feedback: After asking for feedback from Mr. Shamsul, he suggested to make the "Tour" portion simpler by omitting the cards, changing the background, and making the things smaller.

I then try to simplify it:


However, I still feel I could make it more minimalist. Hence, I decided to remove the yellow bar, adding line separators, and increase the right and left margins. Making the content 75% wide.


Final Result



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advance Typography - Final Compilation & Reflection

Advanced Typography - Exercises

Advance Typography - Project 1